22G Hypodermic Needle (0.7mm x 32mm) (Black 22G x 1, 1/4" inch) Rays MicroTip/Ultra
- Black 22G x 1.25" inch
- Sterile individually packed Needles
- CE marked and also used by the National Health Service (NHS) England
- Single-Use, Disposable
- High quality product with sharp strong steel for high level of precision
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Stainless steel needle AISI 304, lubricated with silicone oil
- Adaptable with all syringes, luer cone and luer lock syringes (not included)
- UK Stock with long expiry date, 2021 (Sale)
can be used on Humans and Animals.
Our hypodermic needle range have triple beveling resulting in a sharp stainless steel needle fit for all types of skin, the easy to identify colour code allows you to choose the correct needle for effortless injection. All needles are sterile, totally non- toxic and non-pyrogenic, ready for medical use.