18G Hypodermic Needle (1.2mm x 38mm) Pink (18G X 1, 1/2" inch) Rays MicroTip/Ultra
18g x 38mm (1.5 inch) Pink
- Sterile individually packed Needles
CE marked and also used by the National Health Service (NHS) England
- Single-Use, Disposable
- High quality product with sharp strong steel for high level of precision
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Stainless steel needle AISI 304, lubricated with silicone oil
- Adaptable with all syringes, luer cone and luer lock syringes (not included)
- UK Stock with long expiry date,
- can be used instead of blunt needles (mixing) withdrawal of fluids.
- 30 box = £75 (£2.50 per box)
can be used on Humans and Animal.
Our hypodermic needle range have triple beveling resulting in a sharp stainless steel needle fit for all types of skin, the easy to identify colour code allows you to choose the correct needle for effortless injection. All needles are sterile, totally non- toxic and non-pyrogenic, ready for medical use.