Rays 0.5ml Insulin Syringe & Needle 29g x 13mm (29G x 1/2" inch)
- 0.5ml syringe with fixed 29G (0.33mm) x 12.7mm needle
- 29G x 1/2"
- Sterile and Latex Free individually packed syringes
- CE marked and also used by the National Health Service (NHS) England
- Single-Use, Disposable
- High quality product with clearly marked units for high level of precision
- UK Stock with long expiry date
VAT included, free delivery on orders over £30
The inSu/Light line is a non toxic, non pyrogenic range of insulin syringes and needles. The 0.5ml hypodermic needle is fixed with the distinctive orange lid ready for injection. The needle is made of stainless steel with triple beveling for effortless injection. Suitable for diabetic individual, no insulin provided with this product.
Description - 0.5ml syringe 29g x 13mm needle
Needle Type & Size - Fixed, 29g, U100 Scale